Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Yes, I have a blog!!

Finally got 1 set up. I am going to use it to display my Scrapbooking of course and my love of Photography (of which I'm such an amateur!! but it brings great fun)

And to record bits and pieces.........like today Tara has started to say "Dad dad dad"!! And she has also cut her first tooth.

Wishing everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR and may 2008 be everything you want it to be!!
For me this year I would like to do more Scrapping and I'm going to try submitting to the Mags too.

A photo of our 2 munchkins in their beautiful Christmas dresses that my Mum made.


7 comments:

Scrap Ronnie said...

Yah Belinda!! Glad to have a place to visit you!!

Tam said...

Hi Belinda,
It will be lovely to catch up on your news, welcome to the land of blogging!!! now I had better go and update mine!!!!

Michelle Lindenmayer said...

Glad you have a blog so that I can stop by. Hope you have a great 2008 Belinda - do submit to those mags too!

Brendy xx said...

A perfect start to 2008 :) so glad you finally got your own blog started! Cant wait to see some of your creations and good luck with submitting.... remember just be patient and it will come...
Take Care
Brenda

AnnetteL said...

Hi Belinda! Welcome to the land of blogging (although I've been very slack). Your little munchins are very cute! Happy New year to you too and can't wait to see your work in print! :)
Take Care
Annette

BethJ said...

Hi Belinda!!!! Welcome to the world of blogging! :) Your girls are just gorgeous!

niss said...

yay, belinda, a blog!!!! you angels are adorable!